This award is open to any design and construction projects on the Island of Ireland that demonstrate how a close collaboration between the architect and other consultants added significant value to the final project.
Who can enter: the project architect (individuals, firms, departments), or a project collaborator (if submitted jointly with the architect). If you are not the main project architect, please ensure you have their permission to enter as we can only accept one submission per project.
Entry is by a five A4 page submission. It should relate to a project that has been completed within the last 12 months. The judges will be looking for clear information that is backed up by facts and photos illustrating your points which pays particular attention to the criteria listed below:
- Background: Please outline the organisation background of each collaborator.
- Project: Describe the project. Include photos and floorplans as well as details such as timeline, size, budget, green ratings, purpose, etc.
- Collaboration: How did the collaboration add value? This can be based on technical, financial, and innovative contributions. How did the collaboration help to make this construction stand out?
- Challenges: Please highlight any challenges this collaboration faced during the project, and how they were overcome.
- Excellence: What steps were taken to ensure that the project delivered the highest possible standards of quality and how did the collaboration aid in achieving this?