The best clients tend to deliver the best work. So, if you have worked with a client who you feel deserves special recognition, or if you yourself have commissioned a particularly successful project in the past 12 months, then be sure to enter this award.
Please note: If you intend to submit an entry into any of the ‘Building of the Year’ categories, you may enter this category by addressing the first criteria point only (1 A4 page max.) and merging this with a copy of the relevant ‘Building’ submission: only 1 merged PDF document can be submitted.
If you do not intend to enter the ‘Building of the Year’ categories, please address each of the criteria listed below in your 5 A4 page submission in a clear manner, laying out any additional information – photos, plans, tables, graphics, videos etc. - so that it is easy and clear to understand.
- Client: Explain why you feel the client / you deserve special recognition for the projects commissioned.
- Project(s): Please provide a description of the scale and range of the contracts the client/ you have commissioned over the past 12 months, including dates of commencement and completion, project size and the contract value(s).
- Project Team: Please include a full list of the team that were involved in the project, i.e., client, designers, architects, mechanical and electrical engineers, project managers, contractors, and key suppliers etc.
- Challenges / Innovation: Highlight any especially challenging aspects or innovations involved in the project(s) and include a brief description of them where relevant.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry.