This award is open to any senior architect working in an architectural practice or architecture department who has played a key role on a project over the past 12 months. The architect can be nominated by themselves or by a third party, but please ensure you have their permission to do so.
If you have been a registered architect for 10 years or less, then please enter the ‘Rising Star in Architecture’ award.
Please note: If you have played a key role in a project submitted into any of the ‘Building of the Year’ categories, you may enter this category by addressing the first two criteria points only (1 A4 page max.) and merging this with a copy of the relevant ‘Building’ submission: only 1 merged PDF document can be submitted.
If you do not intend to enter the ‘Building of the Year’ categories, please address each of the criteria listed below in your 5 A4 page submission in a clear manner, laying out any additional information – photos, plans, tables, graphics, videos etc. - so that it is easy and clear to understand.
- Career Summary: Please include a summary that describes your career to date and qualifications.
- Highlight: What has been the real stand-out highlight for you in the last 12 months? If you’ve done anything especially innovative make sure you explain this too.
- Project(s): Please provide a description of the project(s) worked on over the past 12 months. Include photos and floorplans as well as details such as timeline, size, budget, green ratings, purpose, etc.
- Challenges / Innovation: Highlight any especially challenging aspects or innovations involved in the project(s) and include a brief description of them where relevant.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including client testimonials if possible.